ID:293568

BYOND Build Number: Version 436.1012
Operating System: Windows XP
Video/Graphics Card: VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP
Game Hub/Link: None
Internet Connection Type: DSL
Firewalls/Routers:
Windows Firewall, Belkin Wireless router

Problem Description: Every time I try to log in to my key, It says Byond.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close so I can't log into my key or play any games since it close instantly.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1) Click byond shortcut icon.
2) Type in your username and password.
3) Click Log in button.
4) Get an error message saying: "byond.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

My problem still has not been solved. PLEASE help me solve this. I have deleted the cache, reinstalled, uninstalled and THEN reinstalled. Nothing works. I think I might need one of the software programmers...
Close BYOND if it's running.
Find the Application Data folder (pull up the Start menu, select Run, type %appdata% and press Enter) and navigate to the BYOND folder inside Application Data.
Delete the folder called "cache".
Start BYOND and test again.
If the problem still occurs, close BYOND again, rename the "cfg" folder to "cfg_old" and retry.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
You have told me to do this before but it didn't work. But thanks I figured it out. It seems if you have BYOND on two or more account on your computer, you have to go around and delete every singe one. In my case, I had two so that's why when I did it the first time, It didn't work. Thanks you for you help, it was appreciated.
In response to Orange Flash Ichigo
Well, having BYOND installed twice would have been necessary information, so without knowing that, I couldn't really advice you to take this step.

Anyway, I'm glad that it's working again.