ID:293571

my brother has a acc and stuff and when i log on he cant log in it says already logged in connection failed but his not logged in and im on a totally seperate computer with separted byond accs help please
Greetings Dareacharound.

Since I did not know which you meant, the BYOND pager, or the BYOND website, I could only guess and moved this topic to software problems, since it's certainly not a BYOND Help Guild topic, where people hand advice on how to improve BYOND Help.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
BYOND Build Number:well its not working
Operating System:emachines...windows vista home basic
Video/Graphics Card:intel (R)
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:cable
Firewalls/Routers:none

Problem Description:
In response to Dareacharound
I think you misunderstood "detailed information".
You left the problem description empty,most likely referring to the one you already provided, but this is kind of lacking serious information...

"my brother has a acc and stuff and when i log on he cant log in it says already logged in connection failed but his not logged in and im on a totally seperate computer with separted byond accs help please"

• my brother has a acc and stuff

• What is "stuff"?
  • when i log on

• Where do you try to log on? The homepage? The pager? Both? Is it the same behaviour for both?
  • he cant log in it

• Where does he try to log on? The homepage? The pager? Both? Is it the same behaviour for both?
  • already logged in connection

• Are you even talking about the pager, or a specific game?
    Did you ever log his BYOND instance with your key?
    Are you on the same LAN?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
he tryes to log on to a game and he had a different byond acc. but it works....when its a different game is he just not allowed to play the same game as me on the same ip...
In response to Dareacharound
That is up to the owner of a game to decide.
So, this would naturally not go into BYOND Help, but in the games forum.