ID:293574

BYOND Build Number: 440.1016
Operating System: Windows XP
Video/Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type: Cable
Firewalls/Routers: n/a

Problem Description: Well, i reinstalledd BYOND on this computer after it being offline for ages. And now it says "Signed in as Artimus166 (Offline) and it wont let me be online and anytime i try to join a game it says "Byond central is not accessable"

help?

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Does this article manage to help you?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Im having the same problem and the article WON'T HELP! Windows XP but everything else is diffrent
In response to Shavil Dark
Shavil Dark wrote:
Windows XP but everything else is diffrent

Greetings Shavil.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
Sorry but... i don't know everything else :/
In response to Shavil Dark
That is why you were supposed to follow the link and read the article, which explains where and how to gather the information in detail.
It's not like anyone is trying to tease you, but these information are crucial in order to diagnose a problem.
I understand that but it still doesn't work! bah it somehow fixed itself anyway... must have been a little problem in byond