ID:293579

BYOND Build Number:not sure where to find this if its the version then i have the newest version
Operating System: windows xp
Video/Graphics Card:ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series 256 mb
Game Hub/Link:idk where to find this either :/
Internet Connection Type:50 mbps
Firewalls/Routers:no firewall but i do have a router

Problem Description:when i play any game that has...umm lets say for example when u click new and a window pops up it won't come up my cousin doesn't have this problem and we have no idea how to fix it please tell me if u do

Steps to Reproduce Problem:1) open a game like bleach breed of destruction
2)click new (nothing happens when i do this, and it does it with alot of games like even mitadake high, to play it i have to have my cousin give me all the items and knock me out when i get stuck)
your in for it then lmao i been working on that problem for a long time....my problem still exist i would suggest u do a virus check...maleware check...system clean up....memtest86...registry error checks ....
From the symptoms that you're describing, I would guess that input() and alert() fail to work for you.
It seems as if you suffer from the same problem described here.
Lummox JR replied with a detailed analysis and further instructions.
In response to Dareacharound
well i guess i'll try the scanning and such some other time when i feel like it thanks for all the help guys i'll try my best to give as much info on what has happened when i do the scan "may" be a few days when i'm in the mood to do it tho
In response to Kmaxx420
ok i have tried scanning doing a defragment a c: clean up i've reinstalled i've tried running it in other compatibiltys and EVERYTHING i'm getting annoyed at this and about to quit byond cause i can't play any games can u please give me some way to fix this >.<
In response to Kmaxx420
Did you ensure that the problems Lummox JR mentioned can't be an issue?
In that case, you might contribute to the bug report with more details.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Did you ensure that the problems Lummox JR mentioned can't be an issue?
In that case, you might contribute to the bug report with more details.
ok well i've given as much detail as i can cause there nothing else to tell thats all there is also i don't know how to check to see if a hardware is malfuctioning :/
In response to Kmaxx420
Kmaxx420 wrote:
(...) i don't know how to check to see if a hardware is malfuctioning :/

In that case, searching the developers forum for similar questions and posting in Computers & Technology if you find nothing, would seem like a good idea.