ID:293586

Yes, I have A problem with the game Pokemon Battle Force. I have been playing the game for about 3 weeks and I have noticed the admins and GM's have been doing Favoritism (As they say in the game to favorite the more players that have been playing for a year or so). So basically the new player are being pushed aside with no help to play the game, Banning people who do nothing but had ban argument with someone who is popular on the game, and they mute the OOC just so they can talk and no one else can interrupt them while they talk.
The pushing aside of new players has been a smaller problem of the ones I have listed, since the newer players with some experience have tried to help, yet the newer players are still lost. I remember when I started the player Joequel how is a Enforcer on the game (GM) told me up your mom's ass (which is very rude since my mom was very sick at the time with a flu virus in here stomach and was a big problem) after I asked where is Rock gym.
Also the banning of people of people the person I have noticed who has done it the most is the player named Brendan. He will do it for no reason, I was almost one of them after a kid left our Organization after he said I was annoying after I said follow the rule cause he was breaking one and Brendan started to say he will ban and mute me when he didn't know the whole story, or anything about it. He just chose the kids side because he kinda knew him cause he the kid asked him how did the class go today or something like that.
The OOC thing wasn't a major problem till today and the days when one of them are mad. Today the OOC was muted for more than 2 and a half hours because the owner of the game NucealarBlast and Britt wanted to talk and then Joequel joined in. You can never talk cause they will mess around and turn it off and on and back on about 10 times in 5 minutes.
I would like someone to actually look at this message cause this has been a real problem that has been making the game fun for no one expect the more powerful people. The only time it is fun is when all the GM's and admin are offline cause everyone can help each other and hope they don't log on. So I ask of you to look at this message.

-Sign: Vinceno12

Greetings Vinceno12.

The BYOND Staff does not have the will nor power to help you out. It is each user's personal choice who they want in their game, and who they want out. Your best bet would be to try to contact the game host or game creator and ask to be unbanned. For BYOND's official stance on the subject, please read I'm being spammed by a user. Or, a user has banned me from his game for no reason. Help!

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.