Operating System:
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:
logging on to other servers on NBOTLS
Steps to Reproduce Problem:
ok my problem is that when im logging on other servers it wont let me on servers that i know are up just say connection failed immediatly. Servers that i know are up wont let me on and its not like i got myself banned because some of these servers ive never been on but it just wont let me on. the only server i get to go on is the main server can someone please help me with this problem.

In advance
Thank you
Himcules
Greetings Himcules.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

It might help your cause to include a list of server-addresses that you tried and failed with and one that you succeeded.
Additionally, you should try other games and see if the problem is global. If it is restricted to just one game, then you should contact the owner of said game directly, because it seems to be a specific issue, that might require knowledge of the server settings/source code.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
thak you for informing me about my noninformatitve post i will be more careful next time but i did fix my problem tho thank you for ur response ^^.