ID:293627

Operating System:
I dont know...
Website Browser and Build Number:
Dont know...xD
URL/Link to problem page(s):
ALL games..

Problem Description:
With EVERY game I log into..I cant create a new character..menus or something doesn't pop up...My RPM verbs dont work...some powers dont work...and it's driving me CRAZY!

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
You have posted in the wrong forum (BYOND Website problems instead of BYOND Software problems), so you have been provided with a template not fitting the problem at hand.
The answers to the questions you are asked are important for everyone trying to help you, so, please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Make sure to include a detailed description of the problem you encounter in technical terms.

"With EVERY game I log into" - This could mean 2, or 100. An example would be nice.
"menus or something doesn't pop up" - I fear that menus or something is too vague to understand what exactly doesn't work.
"RPM verbs dont work" - What's an RPM verb and does it cause runtime errors or simply does not execute anything as expected?
"some powers dont work" - Sorry, but... what?

In order to help you, people need to understand what it is you're talking about.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Yes I suppose it wasen't...the best information but thankyou for giving me the correct forum to report this. I appreciate your help.
In response to Kyubikitsune
Well?
Now we only need your help ;)
Could you reply with the requested information, so we can start working on the problem?

Thank you in advance!
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Lol yea sorry I haven't been on much to be able to reply but i guess now would br good.
In order to avoid flooding the forum, it's better not to treat this as a chat/instant messenger, but as a forum.
So, it's beneficial to just wait and post the information when done, instead of telling that you're now ready and going to post the information.
Operating System:
Website Browser and Build Number:
Internet 7
URL/Link to problem page(s):
http://www.byond.com/games/SyncWolf/GameZone?tab=live -- It's the game not the HUB.

Problem Description:
With Alot of games,like charmed for instance, I cant log into..I cant create a new character..Clans,Body Icons, anything like that. I think i found that anything that requires me to read it poped up is not working. I know you told me that was bad to say but it's hard to describe. My RPM verbs,Those are the verbs that help you control the game, Owner verbs if you will,and some of them i cant use, Teleport, Summon, I cant give ranks, i cant do really anything.
Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Not exactly sure, I log in i read a book to chose good or Evil when I have my alignment, I go through a portal and then pitch blackness.
Judging from your vague description, it seems as if you suffer from the same problem described here.
Lummox JR replied with a detailed analysis and further instructions.

Please make sure that you read on there carefully.

If this is not your problem, I fear you'll have to describe it in a bit more technical terms that someone who has never played the game could understand.
Since, I'm sorry to say, but I have never played that game.