ID:293634

BYOND Build Number: 440.1018
Operating System: Windows 7
Video/Graphics Card: SiS Mirage 3 Graphics
Game Hub/Link: http://www.byond.com/games/Ganing/NarutoFallenVengence
Internet Connection Type: High Speed Internet / Verizion FiOS
Firewalls/Routers:Windows Firewall/My essentials

Problem Description: Alright, well basically, I am having this problem when I try to get in Naruto Fallen Vengence. Every time I tried to get on the game, it gave me a connection failed. It looks something like this; http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii249/SethUchiha109/ byond.png I have looked at many tutorials to fix the problem, but none of them worked. If anyone knows how to and/or fixed it, please tell me how. I would appreciate it, haha.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
I've had this problem before there's three ways on how to fix it.

1.Have you tried clearing your cache?
2.Is this game live on the hub besides on the bookmarks on the pager?
3.Sometimes i delete some of my byond friends that don't get on anymore.
Also, if it is in fact live and you still can't join either the host has changed the settings or something is wrong with his dream daemon.

Thanks Alot- Jason
In response to Volcomkewl
1.Have you tried clearing your cache?
Yes
2.Is this game live on the hub besides on the bookmarks on the pager?
Yes
3.Sometimes i delete some of my byond friends that don't get on anymore.
I only have two friends on BYOND, hah.
In response to SethUchiha109
Then its either the host has adjusted the settings so that new people trying to get on can't besides the people who are already online on the game.
Or something is wrong with his dream daemon.
Thats all i know on how to fix this because i've had it before, only once it didnt work after i did all the three, and i just rebooted my computer and the game worked fine, have you tried rebooting?Or you can just wait because something could be wrong with BYOND ( the hub of the game)

Thanks Alot-Jason
I fear that you'll have to talk to the host in this case as that is not an error with BYOND.
There could be multiple reasons for this, so I can hardly get more specific, I'm sorry.
In response to Volcomkewl
Ah, I see, I will try rebooting my computer. But I have a feeling it wont work even though, I try that.