ID:293637

BYOND Build Number:latest
Operating System:Windows xp
Video/Graphics Card:I don't know :p
Game Hub/Link:Its every game so it wont matter >.>
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:I joined a game a while back and it crashed ever since then i always try to join a game and It then just crashes without even trying to pick up one signal.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:umm...i don't know?

Other Information:Ive cleared cache,gotten rid of friends,rebooted comp,and my comp can play World of Warcraft so i don't know why i cant play Byond :(
What is your internet that could be why its crashed or are you using wireless signals, from a router?
In response to Volcomkewl
From a router but my laptop can still connect its just i want to figure out whats wrong with my comp first.
Since you haven't been very clear on a lot of template questions, I'll give it a blind shoot at first and if that does not work we can try to answer these.

Could you try to follow the complete instructions found here?
Please note that it contains more than clearing one's cache and that there are even different ways to clear the cache (with different results).

Thank you in advance.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Well the Cfg thing i hadn't done yet but still with no results -_- and i also cleared cache by deleting it instead of just using prefrences.
In response to Xian2
Which BYOND Build are you running (as latest is not a version number and could mean a lot of things, depending on whom you ask)?
Could you describe how you are trying to enter a game?
Can you log on the pager?
If so, can you download and play a game instead of joining one live?
What error message do you get upon crashing, if any?
Which BYOND Build are you running (as latest is not a version number and could mean a lot of things, depending on whom you ask)? 440.1018

Could you describe how you are trying to enter a game?Im trying to enter the games Via pager through my friends and games on my favoirtes

Can you log on the pager?Yes

If so, can you download and play a game instead of joining one live??I dont understand that one sorry :p

What error message do you get upon crashing, if any?Connecting to byond://70.234.105.192.1308... failed
In response to Xian2
What happens when you click this link:
byond://67.207.147.44:6031
Same exact thing.
In response to Xian2
You did not mention if you're running a firewall.
Did you check your running process list to spot any maybe hidden firewall?
Before trying to join these i turned off firewall just in case before putting it back on just in case of a virus.
A crash should not be happening at all. There are two possible culprits I can think of:

1) You may have a bad installation of BYOND. Uninstalling and reinstalling would take care of the problem.

2) You may be running in a 16-bit graphics mode. We've encountered some intermittent bugs related to this and we're still trying to patch everything up, but in the meantime it is recommended that you use a 24-bit or 32-bit mode.

Lummox JR