ID:293648

BYOND Build Number: Current (updated it whilst it was working)
Operating System: Windows Vista
Video/Graphics Card: Sis672 or something weird like that (it plays the games, I know that much)
Game Hub/Link: I've tried a few
Internet Connection Type: DSL
Firewalls/Routers: Just windows firewall, not sure about the router

Problem Description: Okay, so I've just recently started using my laptop at uni, and I can't seem to get a decent connection to BYOND Central. I'm not sure why, but pretty much, 99 times out of 100, it will just give me that Byond Central is not accessible. I know its not the router, as I've used Byond from here on my PC before, and I'm doubtful its the laptop as it plays byond games every once in a while (of which I'm now worried to disconnect in case I can't reconnect). Byond seems to stay offline unless I'm getting some sort of connection for a brief second, which tends to disappear almost as quickly as it appears.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: Every time I open Byond, and every time I try a link from any hub page I've tried.

I'd really like some help on this! I've tried turning my firewall off completely, but still no luck.
You got me a bit puzzled there now.
So, you meant to say:
When you started playing BYOND on your laptop in university, your desktop (at home?) stopped being able to connect?
Or what exactly happened to which of the computers?
my byond are stoped for 380 days ..something like that cuz i cant enter more wecks on byond ... there i have a hub who say ur clock is idk for 380 days something like that
In response to Asakura-Samasara
Greetings Asakura-Samasara.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please create a new thread with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

I'm sorry, but your description is rather... vague.
What do you mean by "my byond stopped" and "enter more wecks"?

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.