ID:293650

BYOND Build Number:4.0
Operating System:Windows XP
Internet Connection Type:Cricket Wireless(UTStarcom UM100C)
Firewalls/Routers:Norton 360 Firewall

Problem Description:I try to host a game and i get this error "BYOND hub reports port (Whatever one) cannot be reached by players.

A firewall or router may be interfering with your connection. For information on hosting worlds through a firewall or router, please visit BYOND Help or portforward.com."
I have checked both things but i have found no information. So can anyone help me because i used to be able to host games just fine. now it wont let me host whatsoever.

Thanks.
This article might prove useful reading.
When did you stop being able to host and what happened around that time (e.g. "I'm unable to host since I updated BYOND")?
All i know is it has something to do with my Internet Provider. theres nothing wrong with the version of BYOND. last Internet Service i had i was able to host everything just fine. then i had to switch to this current one and now nothing will host.
In response to Sabbath93
That might be intended by your provider.
You should read through the TOS and check for a paragraph to mention hosting. Some ISP restrict this.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Thanks for the help i found it. i might switch to a differint cheaper provider soon anyways. hopefully that will alow me to do it. Thanks for the help