ID:293655

Hi, I have this problem both in byond V.440 and V.434.
I'm not sure what the problem is but im sure it's of the two below.
1) It might be that I can't make characters in any games.
2) it might also be that boxes that pop to choose eye color, name and hair are not poping for me.

Can anyone please help me?
Oh and BTW I an kinda old computer for now because my computer got wasted
Greetings Hibari88.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

As for your description.
Please mention an example for a game causing you issues and what exactly fails there.
I have a guess what could be wrong, but it is only a guess, so I'd like to verify it first.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
It is in all games I play I think because I tried both in http://www.byond.com/games/Masterdan/NarutoGOA
and http://www.byond.com/games/Corz1991/NarutoShinobiMasterz
but it's the same.
As I said the cumputer i'm using now is old and weak.
My graphic card is not really updated and im not sure about what graphic card i have.
I got DirectX 9.

I think the second option is more probable.
In response to Hibari88
From the symptoms that you're describing, I would guess that input() and alert() fail to work for you.
It seems as if you suffer from the same problem described here.
Lummox JR replied with a detailed analysis and further instructions.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Thanks man!!
It really helped me and everything is fine now.
The problem was solved by virus/adware scan or just setting my computer's that was 127 days late...