ID:293662

BYOND Build Number:
4.35 (I dont use the last one because of that run time error on the macros...)

Operating System:
I dont really know what falls under Operating system, so I will just tell all I know about the computer.

Windows Vista Home Premium
Interl(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz 2,00GHz
RAM = 4GB
32 Bit Operational System (found that on my compter after I wrote all that shit up D:)

Video/Graphics Card:
Dunno...

Game Hub/Link:
This is the only game this problem occurs
http://www.byond.com/games/Acryptid/Shinobi

Internet Connection Type:
1MB/s

Firewalls/Routers:
Byond is set as an exeption :/

Problem Description:
As soon as I log on that specific game, my mob acts slower like Im having a verb delay while I can see everybody moving like nothing is happening.
And at some points, my char totally stops for about 2minutes while everybody can move on my screen, and then I get disconnected..

To test what it could be, I made 2 things, raised my internet from 100kb/s to 1mb/s to see if I was laggin, Im still having the problem so this cannot be it.
I went to a Lan house to see if it was the game, like some var they threw over me.
I was walking perfectly fine, which means is on my byond.. well, its not.
I searched all byond files on my computer, and erased them ALL, after that, I downloaded byond once more and the problem percists..

I thought this could be either some sort of firewall bug or something that would only be activated on my byond, but its really odd, cuz everything was perfect, then one night, I started laggin really bad, or at least thats what I thought, and now Im here :/

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
No way since this is probably a problem Im having alone...
As you mention this happening only with one specific game, your best bet is to talk with the administrators of said game first.