ID:293668

How do I make my game live and how do i creat it other than the title and stuff?
Uhm, I'm sorry, but please take your time and be as specific as possible. This is no instant messenger or chatroom, so you don't need to worry about speed. Make sure that someone who has no clue what you're talking about would understand you and use special terms wherever possible.

"make my game live" - Did you want to ask how to host, or how to create a hub, or ...

"how do i creat it other than the title and stuff" - What do you mean? Are you worried on how to program a game?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I think he is i had the same problem with my friend.
He wanted to code but didn't know how so i taught him how.
I know how to host but my ports are blocked, i've tried everything to host.
In response to Volcomkewl
Erm, ok...
I'm not sure if that was supposed to help me, or the original poster, but if it was supposed to be a reply towards me, I did not understand what you intended to point out.
I can make blind guesses and assumptions, sure, however, that often proves fatal, so, in cases like this when I can't be sure, I ask.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Ok look the thing is: I am very confused on how to make a game and then make it where even I can play it [OR OTHERS].
In response to DaBomb111222333
In that case, start here, work through A Beginners' Guide to Publishing BYOND Games and consult the developer how-to forum, if you still have any trouble after going through these.