ID:293672

Okay, a large amount, but still...

I have a long list of things I need help with, I am trying to make a Bleach game from scratch, and the first thing I need is a create character/delete character/character customization code. I have a few hair styles and skins for people, I just need a code or something that helps me put it all together. I will give credit to whoever helps me, of course, if they want it, and I'm not asking for many requirements, just that the code or whatever is NOT from a rip, and the person made it themselves or know the person who did and asked permission to use it. It doesn't even have to look good. Also, if I get help I will be posting here alot, I've just begun this, but anyone who helps a lot will get a lifetime membership to my game if and when it comes out.

That's all, thank you and I will hopefully put the game up within a year.

(Sorry if I sound rude, I'm tired and can't tell if it sounded rude or not.)
Please consult the BYOND Anime Classified Ads forum, to find people helping you with your Animé game (or, the Developers Classified Ads.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
The fact that it's an anime based game has nothing to do with the code I asked for though.
In response to Strunk64
I think you misunderstood what I intended to say.
This is the wrong forum, so I tried sending you to the one where you are going to receive most attention and fastest replies, which is BYOND Animé Classified Ads in your case.
You are certainly free to post in Developers Classified Ads, but do not expect to generate nearly as much interest there. So, your choice, I named both alternatives and which ones will get you better results.
Oh, sorry. I posted in both of those, and I got one person offering to help, but so far I haven't gotten a response. Thank you.
In response to Strunk64
And that's exactly what I wanted to avoid/what you should not do. Not only do you have a decentralized offer now, where nobody knows what's going on in the other thread and which offers you already received/denied, but it is unnecessarily flooding the forums. Imagine everyone who has a question, needs something, or just feels like posting would create three postings in three different forums, all stating the same.
Now, those looking to help have thrice the amount of postings to go through and thus only half the time to help!
Counter-productive, don't you think?
Okay.
In response to Strunk64
I need help making a game : How the hell do i make one
In response to Vegetajr16
If you intend to create a game, the first step should be to start here, since this is going to provide you with material to learn the basics of programming (in BYOND).
Whenever you are struggling, a developer should use the Developer forum to seek assistance from like-minded community members.