ID:293677

There are these Guys who hack into your game's Hub and edit the Medal's.

I know 2 of them. Bandwagon and Cyberlord34. If you can please deal with the situation that would be great. Anyone who has similar situation please Post their Key and the Game they Hacked. Thank You
Liltroy614 wrote:
There are these Guys who hack into your game's Hub and edit the Medal's.

I know 2 of them. Bandwagon and Cyberlord34. If you can please deal with the situation that would be great. Anyone who has similar situation please Post their Key and the Game they Hacked. Thank You

Add a hub password -_-...
Greetings Liltroy614.

Actually, I highly doubt that someone is hacking here though. More often than not, someone is (ab)using trust and gains access through shared accounts, or someone accepting files.
Maybe even lax security settings in some cases (setting up no hub password).
The sheer fact that the damage done was that minimal leaves little doubt, since a real hack would have likely caused more than additional medals (at the least, I'd expect leaving a tag).

Like Underworld Kid recommended, most likely you forgot to set a (proper) hub password.

We thank you for your report though, but the BYOND help staff is ill-equipped to deal with issues such as this, if it would be a real case. Please report offensive material on the Support Form if they manage to continue after you changed to/set up a good, secure hub password. Your submission will be private and automatically be forwarded to someone who can help.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.