ID:293696

Operating System: Windows Vista Home Basic

Website Browser and Build Number: Mozilla Firefox & BYOND Build 441.1019.

URL/Link to problem page(s): Every Library & Demo.

Problem Description: When I try to download any library, it doesn't work. I don't even get an error. Nothing happens.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: Not sure. I have tried uninstalling, then downloading BYOND again to reinstall it, but this never worked.
How are you trying to download them?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
By clicking the download button on the hub.
In response to Howey
What happens if you copy and paste the location into the File-> Open location of your pager (minus the 'webid part')
IT works that way.
In response to Howey
Does joining games from the website work?
How about downloading?
mines wont work even after all that.. "it says could not find byond://BYOND.world.2146887123 BYOND Central is not accessible."
In response to Bartholemew
Greetings Bartholemew.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please create a new thread in the BYOND Software Problem forum with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
Now nothing to do with BYOND is working. before it was just the download button on the website It worked when I copied the link location and pressed open location, but not anymore). Nothing is working and my BYOND just says offline when I login to the pager. I am definfately connected since I am making this post.
In response to Howey
Could you please try to follow these instructions completely?
Thank you in advance.
It's decided to work on its own today. Thanks for the link, I will use that next time it messes up.