In response to Fireball555
I'm sorry, but you did not mention if the folder is empty after you tried logging into BYOND on the pager.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
yes, yes it was
Are you using a firewall?
If not, I'd suggest the radical try and first erase the BYOND user directory completely (the one where you found the cfg and cache), then afterthis step, using the uninstall executable provided by BYOND.
Download a fresh copy and reinstall.
hmmm, not a bad idea, :D, lemme try it
OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!!
IT WORKED!!!
YOU RULE MAN!!!
THANK YOU!!!
nvm, its STILL doesnt work, i did eveything you told me and then i joined icon ultima and i get the icon ultima screen open, 1 second later, the screen is closed.
Hmm, your first posting indicated that it worked for some games at least, or did I misunderstand this?
yea, i didnt work fer no games
So, now you can log on, but get disconnected instantly after?
ok, i log on to byond pager, get on a game, game opens, game closes automatically after
Does the whole window close, or does the game disconnect you (the window is telling you something like connection failed).
If you open your pager and go for File->Preferences->Advanced, have you activated hardware acceleration?
i select a game and the window opens and says connected to world i wait but nothing happends. and when i try to download the game i keep getting some kind of error
In response to Arechi
Greetings Arechi.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you, assuming that you're not the original poster of this thread. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please create a new thread with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
Page: 1 2