ID:293706

BYOND Build Number: Version 441.1019
Operating System: Windows XP SP2
Video/Graphics Card: Shouldn't matter
Game Hub/Link: byond://BYOND.world.996538284##webid=c33a2df253205998ff1af1e ed4a1cce3707fe7d0f2e97224
Internet Connection Type: Cable. I'm NOT behind a router.
Firewalls/Routers: None.

Problem Description: I can host a game, and everyone else can join just fine, but if I try to join my won game, the server shuts down and everyone else sees "ERROR: nonsubscribed host. Shutting down..." Maybe I need to subscribe to join my own games..? That seems strange, though.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: All I have to do is host a game and try to join it and the problem will occur.

Thanks for any help!
Sorry, but what game is it that you're hosting?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Lode Wars.
In response to NeoDestiny
Since the game is not offering public downloaded hosting files, I would assume this is a measure taken against non white listed hosts. This is only an assumption, but the owner is the one you want to query here.
Doesn't it seem strange that others would be able to join my game, though?
In response to Steven.Bonnell.II
Not at all, no, why?
I could soft-code that very feature rather easy.
It seems strange that you would allow someone to host a game, yet not be able to join their own hosted game...
In response to Steven.Bonnell.II
It sounds like 'a nuisance to someone hosting without permission', which sounds just about something a sneaky developer might do.
I think it is. I'm able to join the game from another computer on a different internet using the same keys. I just can't join from my own computer.

:(