ID:293714

This question is more or less about content that is being hosted using BYOND's website. The content in question is not a game but rather artwork that was made by the person that will be filing the request. All I am wondering is do we have grounds to have this removed seeing as the original artwork was in fact the person that will be putting in the request to have it removed and this other person took it and modified it only text in it but the original content was still created by my friend. An if we do have ground to have this removed seeing as he in no way did request our permission to modify or host the artwork how would we go about this in a manner that wouldnt be a big long annoying post with a bunch of bashing etc.

My main goal in this post is information on how my friend the sole owner of the copyrighted content in question can go about having it removed if at all possible seeing as the original content is his and he did not give permission to modify it.
Greetings Ac19189.

We thank you for your report, but the BYOND help staff is ill-equipped to deal with issues such as this. Please report this case on the Support Form. Your submission will be private and automatically be forwarded to someone who can help.

If you were more concerned about the legal grounds, I fear you'd have to consult a lawyer.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Thank you for the reply. I already went about contacting a lawyer in the family about the matter. :)