ID:293718

BYOND Build Number: Version 436.1012
Operating System: Windows XP
Video/Graphics Card: VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP
Game Hub/Link: None
Internet Connection Type: DSL
Firewalls/Routers:
Windows Firewall, Belkin Wireless router

Problem Description: I cleared my cache and now when i try to join a game it tells me to downloard resources. I started to and it was going really slow. REALLY SLOW. So i left the computer to let it load and when I came back later it was only at 1%. I thought it was just that game so i tryed another and it worked. Then I went back to the other game and it wqas still not loading. So i tryed another game again and it didnt work.
Steps to Reproduce Problem: Log in, Click on game of your choice, get stuck loading resources for hours.
You mention that some games are working fine, while others are not.
Could you provide one example each?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Well, Naruto GOA is the one that won't let me download cause it gets stuck at 1%. While Bleach: Setsuzoku Ryuukei works just fine when it's up of course.
In response to Orange Flash Ichigo
Could you please follow all the steps (including the cfg instructions) provided here.
Thank you in advance.
Look it's not working and I did follow all the directions including the "cfg" ones.
Did you try other servers as well, or just the one?
Yea I tryed them all. It's worst now. I can't download resources for ANY game. I already did the steps and re installed BYOND like 7 time litertally.
Can you still access other on-line (non BYOND) games without trouble?
It sounds more like either your wireless connection or your ISP are causing issues here.
Yes other games are fine. Some how Redownloading BYOND 17 times seemed to work. Now instead of not being able to play any games, I can play one, Mitadake High. And I still have difficultys getting in at times.
The sheer fact that some games seem to work for you, while others do not and that it's a time based phenomenon implies that the error is not within BYOND, but with another layer.
Which is why I was guessing at your ISP :/
So then what do I do man?... WHAT DO I DO?!
Actually, I wish I could give you an advice or hint on the matter, but I am out of ideas.
You did update to 442 through, right?