ID:293719

Firstly, if this is in the wrong area, sorry.
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate
Website Browser and Build Number: Firefox 3.0.11
URL/Link to problem page(s): https://secure.byond.com/ members/?command=order_receipt&order=60354

Problem Description: I've been trying to re-subscribe to be a member, and I've noticed since the last time I've needed to, the interface is changed. I'm pretty sure it used to directly link to Paypal, but it doesn't do that anymore. Regardless, I try to make a payment, and I just get a Paypal Error:
The payment was unsuccessful: Failure
PayPal error: 10752: This transaction cannot be processed.
That's all it tells me. I have no idea what's wrong. My Paypal account for the email that I'm putting is fine, and all my info is fine, my account (Using a Debit Card) has the funds, just no apparent reason it doesn't work, and I don't know why not.
Is there a way to directly link to the Paypal site, any pay through that? I know my account works fine, I've used it many times but when I try to pay for a BYOND Membership it just fails.

Any help would be great.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Try to pay for a Membership with my account. Used different cards, 2 different emails it just fails no matter what.
During the process, you should have been provided with means of contact to a special support team.
In any case, the support forum would be a better choice for you to get help.
Thank you in advance.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I must have missed that message, thanks I will do that.