ID:293721

BYOND Build Number: latest
Operating System: XP
Video/Graphics Card: Grforce pcx 5300
Game Hub/Link: got no idea
Internet Connection Type: cable
Firewalls/Routers: Asus somthing

Problem Description: Byond central is not accessible.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: evrything I try to connect to anything it byond it gives me that message.
Now it's worse. I can't even log on, I open the pager, input my account and pass but when I press login nothing happens. thats after I reinstalled, cleared the cache changed the cfg, everything. it doesnt work
In response to Comwolf002
When did this start to happen?
Did you do/change anything around that time?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I wasn't home for half a week, but no one changed anything in that time. I checked every post here and i tried everything, i'm clueless.
Just out of curiosity, try to log on a different key (with a wrong password), then try to log on your key again.
Does it work?
lol im now sufferin the same problem like wth it does happen now and then but not this badly
nope, I still got nothing.
In response to Chaser1989
Well, I changed my version to 440.1018 and saw somthing intresting that might help. the seeker after pressing login show "validating key" and after a while goes to " Byondhub connection failed".
In response to Chaser1989
Greetings Chaser1989.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
Could you please look up File->Preferences->Advanced in your pager what is set as your 'user directory'.
Then manually head there in the explorer, delete it after closing BYOND.
Afterwards, use the uninstall executable to erase BYOND.
Then download the newest version.
Adjust your firewall(s) to allow communication and try again.
doesn't seem to work either. sorry.
Did you select to use a guest key when you're off-line?
Did I what? how do I do/did that?
When trying to log on the pager, there should be a checkbox with that option.
I suppose you mean the "save account for online access" checkbox. tried with and without checking it, still nada.
I'll have to discuss this with others.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
No problem, thank you very much for your assistance.