ID:293723

Operating System:windows xp, service pack 2
Website Browser and Build Number:442.1020
URL/Link to problem page(s):http://www.byond.com/games/SumeAkatsukiLeader/ NarutoRiencarnation3, http://www.byond.com/games/Gebsbo/ShamanKingOnline

Problem Description:BYOND Central is inaccessible, thats what it says and i dont know exactly when it started this problems been going on for a while this is actually my brothers computer, and my sister uses it sometimes!

Steps to Reproduce Problem:

when i log on it has a byond box with a red x error thing and inside it is an box with ok in it i have to click it three times to be able to get,"Home, Games, and Friends" tabs and it says logged in as Bartholemew offline at the bottom it wont let me go on any games or join any games... plz help me! i have wireless linksys, and i use a dell laptop while my brother uses the regular computer both windows xp.
Greetings Bartholemew.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

What is that 'BYOND box with an red X' that you'Re taking about?

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
one of the errors that stop me from going online or showing tabs that are suppose to be available in the program! and i tried my best to put all the information you requested!
In response to Bartholemew
I'm sorry, but you used the Website problem and not the software problem template, which essentially differ due to the nature of problems.

And I'm sorry, but 'one of the errors that stop me from going online' is not a good description.
You don't want me to randomly guess, when you could just tell me what the error message is saying, right?