ID:293724

so. a friend of mine is having some trouble with her BYOND account. she is unable to log in at all. and yes, she has the right password. when she clicks "login" in the hub, nothing happens. however, she can log on to the BYOND website just fine. im taking a look at the computer right now. its seriously wierd. i even tried to logon to my account and it didnt work. the byond hub just isn't recognizing that i am trying to log in.
anyone know how to fix this? its really odd.
Greetings RogerFromOz.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

P.S.:I assume that by 'hub' you really mean pager, right?

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
yes, i ment the pager
In response to RogerFromOz
Uh, you kind of replied only to the post scriptum question and ignored the important rest of my posting.