ID:293728

Okay I've only been here for a little while and so far i've figured out quite a bit. But i'm still confused on the hosting process. I followed the directions in the topic. But when i join the game i dont have the ability to host it. Is there some way i can fix this.
G'day Emanyeru.

You can only host games that allow you to host them. Joining a game doesn't give you the ability to host it, you must have the DMB and RSC for the game in question.

Games which contain buttons that say "Download" are games you're allowed to host.

We have an article on hosting games if you haven't already read it.

If you require further information, feel free to ask.

Thanks Much.
Tiberath.
In response to Tiberath
i have the dmb and all. But when i do all the steps and i've downloaded everything it wont allow me to host it. like say i open it with dream daemon. when i join into the game i'm hosting. i dont have the options for hosting.
In response to Emanyeru
Emanyeru wrote:
(...)i open it with dream daemon. when i join into the game i'm hosting. i dont have the options for hosting.

Uh, if you are hosting the game with Dream Deamon and join it, you are already hosting it and thus naturarily won't find any options to do so in-game, since that would not make sense, now would it?