ID:293731

BYOND Build Number:Tomoko15
Operating System:Windows Vista
Video/Graphics Card:Idk
Game Hub/Link:Idk
Internet Connection Type:Wireless/Braodband
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:Can' log onto Byond, I press log but nothing happens.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:Can't log on
Then how did you post this comment?
Tomko15 is your BYOND key, not your BYOND build number, which you can find under 'Help->About BYOND' and which would maybe shed some light on your problem.

Could you actually describe exactly what are you doing (do not mention your password though) and what exactly happens?
In response to Volcomkewl
_> Pager login and website login are two totally different things.
In response to Piconoe
I have the same problem. I downloaded BYOND Version 443.1022 normally like any other computer. Then when I opened my pager and tried to log into my account on pager it didn't work.
In response to Ctpctpctp
It's very strange. After I updated from my pager (I clicked on updates and I updated from there), I let the pager re-initialize itself. After, I tried to log-in, but the BYOND pager said it was an incorrect password! I tried over and over until I got the "You have 3 more attempts before lockout" warning, then I stopped. How can I fix this? Please help!
In response to Ctpctpctp
Greetings Ctpctpctp.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please create a new thrad with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to BabyBunnyGal
Did you try the password recovery option?
If that does not work, your key file might be corrupted.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Ah, that worked! Thanks! Why did it work, though?
In response to BabyBunnyGal
a) What worked?
b) As I guess that the password recovery worked, it might have been that you or someone else had changed your password.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I'm sorry to have not provided as much information as needed. It seems this computer is a very new kind of computer. It is a Dell XPS M1730. If that did not solve the case, then what information must I provide?
In response to Ctpctpctp
If you had clicked the link my reply to you provided and created a new thread as advised, you'd have automatically be prompted with questions you should answer.