ID:293732

BYOND Build Number: 442.1020

Operating System: Windows Vista 64x

Video/Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GS

Game Hub/Link: byond://209.20.68.223:2000

Internet Connection Type: Not sure

Firewalls/Routers: No firewalls, routers unsure of

Problem Description:

I can connect to almost any game on byond, but the main one im trying to get on is Dragonball Epic Online, but it says connection failed. The game is up, my friends are online playing so i know the server isnt down. Ive talked to the host and he cant figure out what the problem is since I can get on other byond games.
Ive cleared my cache, rebooted my computer, redownloaded byond, scanned my computer with Trend Micro Virus, Windows Defender,Spybot, done a system restore and even a disk defrag.

I cant for the life of me figure this out, the only thing that I think it could be is that i'm staying at a hotel, I have to for work 5days a week, and on the weekend im back at home. When im at home I can get on without any problem but when im here I can't get on that single game. I can connect to others without probelm.

What happens is I 2x click the link and it brings up the blue byond window saying connecting... failed.

Any suggest? Help? Tips?

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Any time I try to join DBEO.
Could it be that the host banned the IP you're using on that hotel (or the IP range)?