ID:293787

BYOND Build Number:447.1028

Operating System:Windows XP Professional

Video/Graphics Card:Radeon 9200

Internet Connection Type:Wireless

Firewalls/Routers:I already putted the firewall to accept everything from byond.

Problem Description:hi guys , everyday i play byond but passed like 30 minutes my byond thing gets like this : [URL=http://img35.imageshack.us/i/bugsyq.png/][IMG]http:// img35.imageshack.us/img35/6016/bugsyq.th.png[/IMG][/URL]
but when i restart my computer byond returns to normal , but again passed 30 minutes it goes like that.....

Steps to Reproduce Problem:i dont know?

i got that problem.. it says is offline.. i got last version , tried to reinstal , and i can access internet..........
Greetings Killerexp.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
i have the SAME thing, but i try to log in into Pager, s like next thing you know it say´s

Valditing Key...
Byond Error:Connection failed...

i need someone to help me with that, plox i wnns contniue on playing without being Guest and all T_T
In response to GodsWrath1996
Greetings GodsWrath1996.

You haven't provided enough information and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Thanks Much.
Danial.Beta
BYOND Build Number:447.1028

Operating System:Windows XP Professional

Video/Graphics Card:Radeon 9200

Internet Connection Type:Wireless

Firewalls/Routers:I already putted the firewall to accept everything from byond.

Problem Description:hi guys , everyday i play byond but passed like 2 hours my byond thing gets like this : [URL=http://img35.imageshack.us/i/bugsyq.png/][IMG]http:// img35.imageshack.us/img35/6016/bugsyq.th.png[/IMG][/URL]

Steps to Reproduce Problem:i dont know?
In response to Killerexp
When exactly did the problem start (not in hours, but in actions)? What did you change/do around the time the problem occurred the first time?
As a first step, please try to follow the steps provided here (including the cfg folder!).
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
When exactly did the problem start (not in hours, but in actions)? What did you change/do around the time the problem occurred the first time?
As a first step, please try to follow the steps provided here (including the cfg folder!).

mm its already like that for like a month or so , i didnt change nothing .... it only works when i reboot computer then 30 minutes later i cant connect to games only by bookmarks

btw the link u gave me is membership
In response to Killerexp
Argh. Sorry, problem with copy and pasting.
http://members.byond.com/ BYONDHelp?command=view_post&post=29715

What do you mean 'it only works when i reboot computer then 30 minutes later i cant connect to games only by bookmarks'?
You did not mention this before.
Could you elaborate and be precise?
Every detail helps on resolving an issue.
BYOND Build Number:
Operating System:
Microsoft Windows XP Home edition [5.1, Build 2600]
Video/Graphics Card:
Card name: NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64 32MB (Gateway)
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: RIVA TNT2 Model 64
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_002D&SUBSYS_00021545&REV_15
Display Memory: 32.0 MB
Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Gateway EV700B
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
cricket wireless
Firewalls/Routers:
byond is an exception to my firewall/not using routers

I am having the same problem as killerexp. I don't know how it happened but yesterday I was playing a dragonball game. Dragon Ball Generations and my internet crashes some time later. When I got the internet back up, I tryed to log on my pager but it stays offline like Killerexp's screenshot shows. The only thing is that even if I reboot my computer it stays offline. This is the first time I had a problem with byond since I started playing a few years back.
Damn. I'm having this same problem today. My byond hub is showing that im offline and isn't opening any games. If anyone can help, id appreciate it. I think I know why it is messing up though. My byond has been smooth with no problems until i updated to 447. The latest update is when it started doing this.
In response to Mcgavock11
Greetings Mcgavock11.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please create a new thread with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Ter Tang
It might be better to create a separate thread to provide structure and not get lost in a thread where 50 people supply different problems that seem to be similar.
As a first step, please try to follow these instructions.