ID:293795

i am trying to download the game Dragon Ball Z Heroes United. it will not let me download it. Whether its at 2% or 25% done downloading the file it suddenly wont unzip it. I have no idea what is causing this problem, I do not browse while it downloads so its not that. I do have a Dial Up Connection and my computer runs on Windows Xp. My computer has plenty of space for the game too. So I am clueless as to what may be causing this problem. Any and all help is appreciated.

Thank you for your time.
DoubleLegger wrote:
i am trying to download the game Dragon Ball Z Heroes United. it will not let me download it. Whether its at 2% or 25% done downloading the file it suddenly wont unzip it.

What exactly are you doing?
Where are you clicking to 'download'?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I am clicking download on the Overview section of the game. I am trying to download it so I can play single player and host my own servers.
In response to DoubleLegger
Do other games, such as Seika work or do they suffer the same error for you?
yeah, Seika downloaded fine and I can host my own games now and such. To bad its not Seika that I wanted to download though...lol
In response to DoubleLegger
That would indicate a problem not with BYOND, but with Dragon Ball Z: Heroes United (else you'd have to suffer problems with all games).
So, I fear that you'll have to contact the owner of said game.
I can only hope that Falacy checks his emails then. Thanks for all of your help.

Doublelegger