ID:293819

BYOND Build Number: 448.1030
Operating System: Windows XP Professional
Video/Graphics Card: Intel(R) Pentium (R) M processor 1.60GHz / nVIDIA
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Firewalls/Routers: Windows Firewall / Linksys WRT54GS

Problem Description: Not sure if this was fixed or not but BYOND wont open any games, all it would say is "Launching Dream Seeker..." thats it i would wait and wait and wait and it would not connect i tried restarting my computer, i tried reinstalling BYOND and still nothing so is there anything i can do to fix this?
im having the same problem
In response to Itachi7000535
Itachi7000535 wrote:
Really? I do hope this is fixable..
In response to Itachi7000535
Greetings Itachi7000535.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please, for the sake of readability, create a new thread with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
Please follow through these instructions completely (including the cfg steps).
In response to DarkShadic
DarkShadic wrote:
Itachi7000535 wrote:
Really? I do hope this is fixable..
im having the same problem as well
In response to Sayorecca
Greetings Sayorecca.

As you have read the reply by Itachi7000535, the same that I told him applies to you as well.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please, for the sake of readability, create a new thread with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.