ID:293821

i download it then run it then a msg pops up saying The Installer Is Already Runing ive tried rebooting my PC still same thing and i just got a new used pc from my feind today and i got wifi today so idk what is happeing i hope you are able 2 help
Greetings TAC0_MAST3R.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
BYOND Build Number: 450.1032 byond
Operating System:Windows XP
Video/Graphics CardIntel(R)82865g Graphics Controller
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:ATT 2 WIRE WIFI
Firewalls/Routers: yes

Problem Description: byond installlion says its already runing everytime i start it so i dont have byond installed yet becuase it says the installion is runing

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
In response to TAC0_MAST3R
When you search your harddrives, how many BYOND folders do you have?
0,1,2,3, more?
i think none becuase it isntalled on my computer
This is why I mentioned 'to search' as in opening your explorer and actively searching 'BYOND'-folders.
That would save you from having to guess and could provide me with valuable information.
K HOW CAN I KNOW IF I HAVE ANY BYOND RELATE4D FOLDERS? BY SEARCHING THEM RIGHT? BUT NONE COMES UP
There is no need to get upset.
When you open the task manager, do you see BYOND running as process there?
I recommend these steps.

1. At the task bar, check if you see the byond icon at the bottom. Right click, then exit. When you install it also asks if you want to kill it, click yes.

2. Delete byond off your computer, then reinstall it. That should take all processes off incase you did a wrong step.

3. Repost if none of this works, and be more detailed about the message that pops up. Try to be detailed, it makes it a lot easier for the staff, and helping players to assist you accordingly.

Thanks,
~Zewo~