ID:293823

I know how to make a game exept a few things I need help with.

1. solved

2. When I make a new item, I cant have the same options as the other. (example) To get an item I type Get(). But when I put Get() on another item it says "items.dm:50:error:Remove :duplicate definition
items.dm:22:error:Remove :previous definition"

3. How can I make a thing like if I talk to someone they give you an item, or ask you a yes or no question that you can answer, etc.

4. How do I make buildings.

5. How do I make something that I can use to go to a differant place.

6. How do I make something attack/take damage/have hp/level
up/loose hp/gain hp/etc.

7. How do I make npc's move

8. How Can I make the user be a differant person than the npcs

9. How can i let the user select what he/she wants to be

10. How can i make people sell items

11. How can i let people earn money
Please do not take this as offence, but as advice.
When you try to program, you need to carefully read and think before taking an action.
Let me give you an example.
Instead of posting in the Developers forum, you posted at BYOND Help and even there in the very wrong subforum, with the description: 'Please post your ideas, suggestions, or issues about the BYOND Help Guild here.'

If you intend to create a game, the first step should be to start here, since this is going to provide you with material to learn the basics of programming (in BYOND).
You have obviously found some of the material already, but you need to work with it more than reading.
Practice and start simple, use the ideas provided in the guide and work with them.
Whenever you are struggling, a developer should use the Developer forum to seek assistance from like-minded community members.