ID:293824

I have a feeling no one can really help me (well, not specifically me) with this problem, but, uhm. I figured I'd post something, maybe someone could come up with something.

My friend can't access the BYOND website anymore, he's actually the one that had me join to play something with him two days ago. So, he could access it two days ago, but starting yesterday, he hasn't been able to, via a mere "Failed to connect" message in his browser.

He's cleared cache, cookies, nothing is blocking it. He can't even ping the BYOND website. Browser being used doesn't matter, either.

=P
It's probably due to the new update, byond is taking WAY to long to fix it. They've have multiple hours (Around 10) to resolve the issue, Either they are IGNORING it or they just don't know how to fix it.

The update has screwed the pagers up, they need to revert to the previous update 4.49.
In response to Zewo
I.. don't... see how the new update would do that, he can't even download the new update.

We're just assuming it's comcast being a bitch because they don't like that traffic was being redirected to his server from here.
In response to Kiirmono
Well comcast shut down here due to a storm apparently. So that's possibly it, the byond pager issue has been going on today. So we really can't pick out a MAIN issue going on >.>
In response to Zewo
He hasn't been able to access since yesterday x3
This post may help: http://www.byond.com/developer/forum/?id=711354

We were having DNS issues last week but AFAIK everything is resolved. But perhaps his ISP has been slow to update.