ID:293827

so basically i downloaded the new version of byond today but i couldn't get in on any server so i used mcafee and basically restored my comp to before i installed the new version and now i cant use this key because its corrupt. I dont really care about the key but the byond membership on the key so i was wonder if a staff member sould possibly un corrupt my key or send my byond membership on to one of my other keys?
Fireice29 wrote:
so basically i downloaded the new version of byond today but i couldn't get in on any server so i used mcafee and basically restored my comp to before i installed the new version and now i cant use this key because its corrupt. I dont really care about the key but the byond membership on the key so i was wonder if a staff member sould possibly un corrupt my key or send my byond membership on to one of my other keys?

Just use the "Delete Account" option in the pager, and then retype the key name & password. It'll redownload the key.

If all of your keys are "corrupt" (because the key file is corrupt), you can just restore the key file by going to your BYOND user folder (in the pager, File->Preferences->Advanced to see the user dir). Close the pager, delete the file called "key.txt" in there and then restart BYOND. Then input your key name & password to redownload it from the hub.