ID:293840

I am Drehdog7 this is my other account.I know everyone is thinking im dumb because i didnt go to byond locksmith but i actauly did.The problem is that i sent for an email request about 10 times.To my original email and my current email and still havent received the emails.The weird part is that i contacted byond staff and there emails still went through but the password recovery hasnt.Anything i can do to fix this?Or was i banned from byond for something.
As you mention having contacted the BYOND staff and them sending you an email, which succeeded in arriving with you, did you tell them the result of the test and ask for further steps?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
They responded saying what emails i was checking.Then i was a little confused because normally i would respond to that email.But below it said do not respond to this email.I responded thinking that was what the byond staff member wanted me to.But i never got replied back to.
In response to Camovegeta34
Now I'm a bit confused, sorry.
First of, where/how did you contact them?
How did they respond?
What exactly did they ask (copy and paste, removing all private/sensitive data)?
If the email said you should not respond to it, what did it suggest to do instead?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Now I'm a bit confused, sorry.
First of, where/how did you contact them?
How did they respond?
What exactly did they ask (copy and paste, removing all private/sensitive data)?
If the email said you should not respond to it, what did it suggest to do instead?

We got the emails-- the user did the correct thing by responding on the contact form. Unfortunately this is a work in progress because it's unclear why the user is able to get emails in the contact form but not from the locksmith (they use the same sendmail). We may have to add something to allow key renewal through the contact form.