BYOND Build Number:452.1034
Operating System:Wndows XP Professional
Video/Graphics Card:Intel 82865G Graphics Controller
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:Cable
Firewalls/Routers:SMC8014,Linksys WRT160N

Problem Description:
First of All Thank You Before hand For any Help Given,
Ok I Just Set Up a Wireless Netowork But Due to the Cable Modem i have Two Routers I have Port Forwarded Both Of Them And Still Cannot Host It Would be Nice If I Could ^_^

Thanks Again,
Ryno94-07

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
If both firewall and port forwarding would be configured properly, it should work.
Thus it is a good guess to say that either of the two is not configured as it should be.

Which means, in order to help you, we'd need to know how you set up the network and the port forwarding.

Not to mention that hosting from a wireless connection is not... advisable.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Yeah i Know that i should host from Wireless and i have The Cable Modem/Router (SMC) and than the Linksys is ontop of it and than i have the computer Itself No Firewalls In Place
In response to Ryno94-07
I assume that you mean serial, by 'ontop of it'?
And you have not mentioned how you set up portforwarding to work for either of them.
I Have the SMC set up correctly i know this because i have hosted from it the linksys is set up how PortForward.com told me to

here is a diagram to my setup

..................................MAC
Cable Line>SMC>Linksys>
..................................PC
In response to Ryno94-07
It much looks like if you set up the SMC to directly host from a computer connected to it (or so you said), which naturally won't anymore, since you now have to set it up like the Linksys router would be the hosting computer.
Yea ive set them both up on the same ports but they are not communicating
In response to Ryno94-07
And the first is pointing to the second?