ID:293849

Help I cannot log in to bleach las noches with all my keys two of them share the same E mail address so I made a 3 with a different E mail address and still it says this: Connecting to byond://67.208.116.130:27021...connected
Connection died.
Connection failed. Something else very odd is that I'm playing as a different key and it says I am playing with my other key what is wrong???? By the way all other games on byond work.
If all other BYOND games work for you, this is likely some sort of soft coded restriction special to the game in question and thus has to be resolved with the moderation/administration staff of said game.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
so what your saying is that if i go an ask them to remove the restriction on my computer it will work again??

P.S. How can they unrestrict me?
In response to Mongoose998
He basically said you're likely banned.
Mongoose998 wrote:
By the way all other games on byond work.

Mongoose998 wrote:
so what your saying is that if i go an ask them to remove the restriction on my computer it will work again??

I did not say that they have 'restricted' your access, but it is a possibility. What I was pointing out it rather simple.
If, like you said, all other games on BYOND work for you, the difficulty is not with BYOND.
Else you could not connect to any game at all.
As BYOND has no control over a specific game, there are only a couple other options left.
Your ISP could have blocked the game, your routing could lead through a bottleneck, or the administrators/host of said game did something to restrict access.

Mongoose998 wrote:
P.S. How can they unrestrict me?

That is up to them to know. I did not create the game.
In response to Arrancar_Hisokian
Here's the thing though i can still log on to that game with that key on my dad's computer
and could you also tell me what a bottle neck is?
There could be a variety of reasons for this, depending on both, the set-up of the game and your network, if your father's computer even is in the same LAN.
Why is it that hard to contact the administrators of the game you're having trouble with?
Like you have been told twice now, they are the ones that can help you.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
thanks for telling me that i will contact them right away thanks for telling me what to do