ID:293865

when i try and log into one of my games it says dream seeker is out of date so i tried re-installing COUNTLESS times and it doesnt working but during installation i have to ignore alot of things and a few inculde things to do with dream seeker could that be the problem? i have also tried to update from my BYOND Pager but that doesnt work either or because im currently using a guest account for my computer and not the home because there is a password and i dont know it Lol and the home re-installes perfectly could the problem be that im not on my home account? Please Help...
Zabuza177 wrote:
it says dream seeker is out of date

Which means you should install the latest stable release, as is advisable anyway.

Zabuza177 wrote:
during installation i have to ignore alot of things and a few inculde things to do with dream seeker could that be the problem?

What exactly do you mean by 'things' and 'ignore'?
Are you receiving error messages?
These should never be ignored!
If you are getting error messages during installation, it is only logic that you run into multiple roadblocks afterwards.

Zabuza177 wrote:
using a guest account for my computer

If you do not have sufficient rights on the computer, it might explain the trouble you are experiencing.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Is there a way that i can just download the files that have to do with dreem seeker instead of having to download all of the files?
In response to Zabuza177
No.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Oh nvm i found out a diff way to get the update thx anyways