ID:293870

BYOND Build Number:454.1036
Operating System:MS Windows xp proffesional SP3
Video/Graphics Card:mobile intel 945gm express chipset family
Game Hub/Link:None
Internet Connection Type:Cable
Firewalls/Routers:Avira/Wireless

Problem Description:Anytime i join a game it will bring me to the main loading/setup screen, problem is, that whenever i try to click new game, or create new it wont let me. But the only game that works for me is SS13.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:N/A
Could you be a bit more precise on what 'it won't let me' means?
Is there an error message of some sort?
Could you provide an example game that fails to work for you?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Like i can join the game but it will only stay on the login screen. (if that game has a login screen) for example, lands of legends- when you make a character, i chose the race then the gender and i click continue. And from that point it just wont move or go any furthur
In response to Titaniumbullet
You don't happen to have a link, since searching for 'lands of legends' did not return any result (even unpublished games)?
When you join, do you see any sort of 'pop up'?
Could I get you to join a little test 'game' to see if your computer has trouble with 'input()' calls and if so, when?
Sorry my internet crashed hardcore. but sure i would like to do this test and find out how to fix my problem. I will try and lookup on this thread constantly to see when you reply, and when that happens i will join your server.
I added you to my pager, which means you can now message me there. I am usually found on-line between 9-19 CET.
From the tests with you, I can tell that that input() and alert() fail to work for you, whereas a direct verb argument input works fine.
It seems as if you suffer from the same problem described in some threads like this and this one.
Lummox JR replied with a detailed analysis and further instructions.