ID:293903

I look on my pager 1 day and some of the anime games are gone. I search them on google and the game is up. So idk what happend to my pager but it lost some of the games.
I fear that you will have to take the time and describe the problem a bit more in detail.
Which tab are we talking about here? (Games?)
What do you mean by 'they are gone'?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Hmmmm idk how to explain more, but i mean in the games tab under anime games. And hmmmmm, like when a game isnt hosted the game doesnt show up, its sorta like that but the games are up, its justs my pager wont show the games. uh most the naruto games are gone and i have to go to my bookmarks to play certin games.
In response to SuperSoul
Ok, let's make sure I understood you.

You open the games tab in your pager, then select games in BYOND Anime, right?
And you no longer spot some games that have been listed there before.

If that's what you tried to describe, then the reason might be that BYOND Animé is restructuring.
I do not know if they already have changed the guild standards and applied this to the games they list, but you can check it rather easy.
Go to the hub of a game you lack listed there, click the 'related' tab and see if the game is still in BYOND Animé.
If it is and it is not listed on the pager, but the 'play now' tab displays the games, please come back here and report your findings with detailed links to the hub.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
If it is and it is not listed on the pager, but the 'play now' tab displays the games, please come back here and report your findings with detailed links to the hub.

Thats exactly it, and yes when I go to the game for example Naruto: Hidden Shadows, isnt on my pager but when I check on this website the play now button is there. And in related list any other naruto game has the play now button. The only Naruto games I actually have on my pager are Naruto GOA, NAruto Vengence, and Naruto Next Generation.
In response to SuperSoul
I would have much preferred an actual link, since there are multiple 'Naruto: Hidden Shadows' games.
But, I was nice and looked through all of them.

You actually did cut out the most important part of my posting when quoting me.

As I tried to elaborate, the games listed as BYOND Animé are those featured by the BYOND Animé guild.

I wrote:
the reason might be that BYOND Animé is restructuring.
I do not know if they already have changed the guild standards and applied this to the games they list, but you can check it rather easy.
Go to the hub of a game you lack listed there, click the 'related' tab and see if the game is still in BYOND Animé.

The game you mention is (no longer?) listed in BYOND Animé and thus won't be displayed there.