ID:293909

Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Well 2 days a go I was hosting a game,and when I woke up the next morning,went to host it on a port I ALWAYS do,53620 it suddenly said that
"BYOND hub reports port 53620 cannot be reached by players.

A firewall or router may be interfering with your connection. For information on hosting worlds through a firewall or router, please visit BYOND Help or portforward.com."

Yes it's normal but kind of weird when you've been hosting ONE game with the SAME port for like 2 months.So I turned OFF my firewall COMPLETELY and re-portforwarded.Still the same.I changed ports,from 123,1337 and 10000 etc.still the same.I just don't understand.Please help!

MSN:- [email protected]
E-mail:- [email protected]

Thanks in advance :)
Well, what did you change on your computer setting between the last time you could host and now?
Have you been hosting with Dream Daemon before?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Well, what did you change on your computer setting between the last time you could host and now?
Have you been hosting with Dream Daemon before?

yes i have been hosting with daemon before.
Possible changes are probably when I blocked all of my ports for safety.Re-opened the one I host on though.
In response to Brendan.rocks
How exactly did you 'block' the ports?

Please try to be descriptive, since I have no way to tell what you did and if something should work, there obviously was a minor mistake somewhere, which is what we/you need to spot and fix.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Hm.I think if i do what i did before,(all over again,new port)It should work.But what happened last time was just luck.The tutorial here isn't that informative.Could you explain me the steps of getting the ports and the daemon to work (as if you were teaching a newbie how to host)
In response to Brendan.rocks
Brendan.rocks wrote:
Hm.I think if i do what i did before,(all over again,new port)It should work.

How could it, if you just said you blocked some ports.
Thus I'm asking how you did block them.

Brendan.rocks wrote:
Could you explain me the steps of getting the ports and the daemon to work (as if you were teaching a newbie how to host)

No, I couldn't since you did not provide any details on you computer (completely ignored the forum template) and the process varies drastically, depending on this very information.
Even then, what do you see a problem? There is a detailed step by step list for nearly any available router.
How could this be explained any easier, since there are even pictures.