ID:293915

I'm trying to add Java Script to my hub and The Button Shows up but the code for what the bottom does is showing up above and isn't working.
Here is the Code for 1 of the buttons.

Visaonguoidi wrote:
I'm trying to add Java Script to my hub and The Button Shows up but the code for what the bottom does is showing up above and isn't working.
Here is the Code for 1 of the buttons.

<script language="JavaScript">
function popUp(URL) {
day = new Date();
id = day.getTime();
eval("page" + id + " = window.open(URL, '" + id + "', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=1,resi zable=1,width=600,height=600,left = 212,top = 84');");
}
<form>
<input type=button value="Rules" onClick="javascript:popUp('http://ketsukiemagara.webs.com/ rules.htm')">
</form</script>
If there is a better Place to Put This Question Please inform me I don't generally use the help guide.
In response to Visaonguoidi
Visaonguoidi wrote:
If there is a better Place to Put This Question Please inform me

There is indeed.
The developers forum

Greetings Visaonguoidi.

The BYOND Hub does not allow for things like JavaScript because they can be abused very easily abused. JavaScript, most CSS, and media embeds(mostly) are disabled to protect the BYOND players from malicious users.

Thanks Much.
Danial.Beta
In response to Danial.Beta
Ah Okay Thanks. i Was just Trying to Create a very creative hub ya know. cause pretty much unless your amazing at gfx ( im iight) then you really cant do awhole lot cause any1 can do html its simple... ^.^ Thanks for the info ill keep thinking.