ID:293917

BYOND Build Number:454.1036
Operating System:Windows vista home premium
Video/Graphics Card:Nvidia geoforce AMD athlon 64 x2 dual processor
Game Hub/Link:http://www.byond.com/games/Masterdan/NarutoGOA
Internet Connection Type: Im assuming it's Siemens SX551/SX552 Wireless modem.
Firewalls/Routers: windows vista's programmed firewall

Problem Description:Looking at the titel that's the only error im getting every other game works smoothly.

I would also like to point out that as im getting that error my internet becomes slow and troublesome to work with.
Google doesnt work so do some other sites.

I first experienced this problem about 2 weeks ago. Since then i've tried everything to fix this problem, that includes:

Downloaded AVG. free 8.5 and scanning my system for 6 hours
Uninstalled Google desktop and then Reinstalled.
Upgraded IE7 to IE8
Allowed byond on my firewall.
Downloaded Registry mechanic and scanned for any issues on my computer.

After i did that the error didnt show up for several days.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: I think i've anwsered this question above.
I'm sorry, but what exactly is the problem you are experiencing, or more precisely, when/how exactly do suffer this issue?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I think i have given you to much information resolving around the problem instead of the problem itself.

Well once in awhile my connection fails as im playing, And as i try to relogg in the game (Naruto GOA) the error mentioned in my previous post pops up.

Preventing me from playing any further.

In response to Beshiru
Ah. I see.
Well, the error would point at a problem in the source code of Naruto GOA, in that case (likely not assigning a procedure or verb to a mob before it is essential), so, I fear you'll have to resolve this with the creator of the game in question.
Alright ill go do that.

i would like to thank you for your help and effort into helping me fix this problem.

~~ Beshiru
In response to Beshiru
You're welcome, though I couldn't really do much at all.

Contacting Masterdan would seem the far more troublesome task.
The people i've spoked to on GOA arent very positive about contacting Masterdan seeing he's a rather busy man.

But couldnt there be another way to resolve this problem? or am i destined to be able to play 15 mins of goa and then spending the rest of the time trying to desperatly contact masterdan.
In response to Beshiru
Well, since I do not know what 'macinteract' does, nor how it is called, I kind of lack possible suggestions.
What stuns me is that nobody else would have a similar problem. This would hint at some flawed saving (again, I do not know what means Masterdan used here).
He is not exactly famous as being the best programmer, nor for using good practice, more like the hammer, trial and error method on getting things to (barely) work.

Could you describe when this problem arises?
Is there a sort of repetitive structure right before it occurs?
Do others suffer similar effects and report it on some sort of forum?
The only time i get this is when im playing, and when im trying to log into the game.

The only time this problem persists is when im playin GOA unlike all other Byond games the problem occurs whilst playing this game.

The oddness here is it's involveness with Google and Youtube not working.

I have experimented with this issue for quite some time and
'Macinteract pops up when i press the space button, that button is ussed to interact in game'

Instead of space i tryed pressing Enter,the A button and so on.

For every button that's used ingame another Mac error pops up.For example if i would press A it would give me an Macattack error.

I hope to have informed you enough, if not reply to me telling so.
In response to Beshiru
When this problem occurs, did your WLAN loose it's connection?
No but it seemed it did.
i unplugged the cable of my internet then replugged after 60 secs.

The game appeared to work fine for awhile.
In response to Beshiru
Do you have a way to monitor your WLANs signal strength?
You mention that other games work fine, so how long/how often do you play these compared to Naruto GOA?
im afraid i dont.

not at all just goa. maybe it's the amount of time a single game is being played? weird speculation but anything would seem reasonable at this stage.
In response to Beshiru
My guess is that your INet/or WLAN connection is dropping and that is causing your issues.
The fact that you mainly play GOA would warrant for you to only realize it with this single game.

Do you have the option to use LAN instead of WLAN?