ID:293918

BYOND Build Number:
Operating System:xp pro
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:windows firewall

Problem Description:
When i'm trying to connect to the byond server its wont to connect... its print "connection failed".And I tried to delete the key.txt file and delete the cache folder and rename it and all of that things wont resolve my problem :/
and in the preferences in hub address i have that:hub.byond.com
and port 1

what should i need to do?

*-sorry if i have problems with my english,im from israel ^^-*
THX

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
If your connecting from the pager then make sure the game is live.You didn't fill out all the table so i don't know your internet connection, so please fill out all the table so we can help you.

-Jason
In response to Volcomkewl
Volcomkewl wrote:
If your connecting from the pager then make sure the game is live.You didn't fill out all the table so i don't know your internet connection, so please fill out all the table so we can help you.

-Jason
im using modem (adsl i think)

what do u mean in "pager"?

and my graphic card support direcx9
Greetings Zenox19931.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your problem as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Make sure to include a specific and detailed list of solutions you have tried and describe precisely where and when the error message appears.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.