ID:293931

I was playing dbz fight for supremacy and some administrator named Darkflyjr summoned me to fight him I suppose, I wasn't aware what was going on, I just teleport away from him and he keeps summoning me to kill me so I ask if thats against the rules and he tells me its not so eventually we get in an argument and he telling me hes co-leader of the game I tell him I don't care who he is, because to me hes just some kid that has anger issues so then he boots me from the game and I come back telling him I will boycott the game for being abusive I only got that last sentence in before he banned me and the only description was "meh" I should have gotten a screen shot but I was mad and just left the game. why does every game have that one kid that feels he is better than everyone because he has higher authority on a game.
The answer is simply, don't play the game.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
of course I can't play it I'm banned from the game, I just want justice.
In response to Kon_cba
Well, you asked how you can boycott a game and the answer is the same as with any other product in life, don't buy it.

You could leave a *polite* comment on the game's discussion tab, which explains why you think the game might be a bad choice as well, though that could get deleted.

And that's about it.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Unless the law was broken, BYOND has all-but-zero control over the content of games. There are plenty of games better than Fight for Supremacy, I recommend Mafia.
In response to Winter Tail
And why exactly would you tell me something that I'm well aware of (as you replied to my posting)?
Though BYOND can decide to stop listing a game at any time and thus take somewhat influence on a game.

As for what might be a good or a bad game, I'd say that this is highly subjective.