BYOND Build Number:454.1036
Operating System:Windows XP
Video/Graphics Card:NVIDA GForce2 MX
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:Cable
Firewalls/Routers:Zonealarm/Avast!

Problem Description:
Well, everytime i click "Join" it just says "Launching Game"
and it just stays like that forever, it just recently happened yesterday right after i closed down a Byond game
Steps to Reproduce Problem:
So far i reinstalled Byond, Exited and reopened Byond, and restarted my computer but nothing works
Please follow through all 10 steps of this article (including the five cfg steps).
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Ok, i did the steps but the thing was, i didnt have a Cache folder to begin with i just had a cfg folder so i deleted & Renamed it but i still have the same problem, also, i theres a
file called "Buggy", i dont know if its suposed to be in my byond folder or not, just saying
In response to Leon217
Could you please supply a list of the folders you found and the location of this BYOND folder?
Could you look up the 'Buggy' folder and list what is in there?
The folders i had were:
Bin
cfg
help

also the file to uninstall byond and "Buggy" isent a folder, its a file

The location was inside the C drive and inside the folder "Program Files"
In response to Leon217
No wonder you didn't find parts of the folders and even less that the steps you took did not help.
BYOND creates two separate folders, one for the actual executables (which is the one you found) and one in your application data, which is the one the article mentioned you should have been searching.
[If you can not find your application data folder, search for 'BYOND' on the whole HDD, which should reveal two seperate folders called this way]

When you open the Buggy file in a text editor like notepad, what does it say? And what sort of file is this (text, executable,...)?
when i open the buggy file in notepad its just a ton of symbles, hears 1 line of it:

GsEW\$ozzzJCK P

and i found the other folder you were talking about and redid the steps you told me with your 1st post
In response to Leon217
I take it that you had no success still?
When you installed BYOND, have you been notified on errors, as the 'buggy' file would hint at?