ID:293948

i wanna no how to make a large icon with out looking for an hour and not fineing so stop give me that link
Massacer1 wrote:
i wanna no how to make a large icon with out looking for an hour and not fineing so stop give me that link

I'm not sure I appreciate your tone. I feel much less inclined to help you when you show absolutely no interest in the development process at all. Do you expect us to do all the searching and give you a direct link every time you come across something you don't know how to do?

We aren't paid to moderate these forums nor answer questions. So if you come here with a rude tone (much as you have done), you can expect a less than helpful response from us, if you get a response at all. I'm telling you this for your own good, don't come here with an attitude and expect to get help from us. We're nice guys, but we have our limits.

As for your problem at hand, all you had to do was type a small search query in the headbar to get to this resources page. That has demos that explain what you want to do.

If that failed you, you then simply had to go to the Developer Forum and do a forum search there.

Is it too much to ask that you actually try to find the answers before coming here (which is the wrong place for these kind of questions anyway) and demanding we do all the work for you?
In response to Tiberath
i am sorry wasn't trying to be rude i didn't know how else to type it i under stand u are busy but i didn't know where to start thx are the information i will try and look fo rit thx u
In response to Massacer1
Good, now that little indiscretion is over with. Feel free to return to these forums when you have a non-development question.

If you're trying to make a game, the Developer Forum is the place to ask questions.

If you have problems using the BYOND Website or Software, or you have a related question about the use of these items, you're free to post your issue/question here and we'll be more than happy to answer it.

Thanks Much.
Lee (Tiberath) McDonald.