ID:293953

If anyone would like to help teach me some of the things i just cant figure out how to do i would be very grateful

And if u do decide to help me the best way to talk to me is over skype

Please do not take this as offence, but as advice.
When you try to program, you need to carefully read and think before taking an action.
Let me give you an example.
Instead of posting in the Developers forum, you posted at BYOND Help and even there in the very wrong subforum, with the description: 'Please post your ideas, suggestions, or issues about the BYOND Help Guild here.'

If you intend to create a game, the first step should be to start here, since this is going to provide you with material to learn the basics of programming (in BYOND).
Try to have a look at the DM guide (and reference), since these will enlighten you past any tutorial you're working on. But don't 'rush through'(browse), like with a comic.
Sometimes you will think that you already know something, when you do not yet know all of the interface it comes with.

If you still did not manage, your next step would be to use the forum search (of the right forum, in this case Developers), since it is likely that your problem has been discussed before already and there are various replies.

Whenever you are struggling, a developer should use the Developer forum to seek assistance from like-minded community members.

As in your special case, if you are seeking to hire a personal trainer, that is best suited for Classified Ads.