verison: 456.1048
windows: vista home premium service pack 1
device:
name: intel(R) G41 express chipset
manufacturer: intel corporation
chip type: intel (R) 4 series express chipset family
dac type: internal
approx. total memory: 780 mb
current display mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
monitor: Generic PnP monitor
hub: i dont shure what to put here but my problem is about it
net conection: interface modem
firewalls:i currently have no problems with firewalls

the problem is that when i trying to login into the byond it says "BYOND HUB : connection failed"
i haved byond before and and then it works exelent but i haved other pc i haved windows xp but now its other pc
i havent playd 1 game yet in my new pc
like i said i have a new pc and nothing works (by the way my previusly account is not working to...)
i tried the other werison from ur website but stil not working...
and thats my problem please help me
Please try the steps provided in this article.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
thnnnxxxx
thank you so much finalyyyyyy
i have a router a wnr2000 from netgear. i already checked that article but i can't get it fixed. it didn't do that like 2 months ago before i wen't on my vacation. Now i'm playing any game on byond and sometimes it last a long time some like 5 min. i think my router times out. but i'm hoping
you can tell me the problem and fix it.
In response to Goku 2323
Greetings Gogeta2136.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please create a new thread with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
BYOND Build Number:462.1056
Operating System:x64-base PC
Video/Graphics Card:11
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:DSL
Firewalls/Routers:?

Problem Description: It stated since i came back from my vacation. I bout it November 31. The laptop and a router.
But when i got them they worked perfectly.The router is from netgear its a WNR2000.It started doing that since
1-8-10. That was since i got back. That all i can give you.

EDIT: While i'm playing the games i get "Connection Failed."
its anoying because i was playing Naruto GOA and during a Chuunin Exam my connection Failed.
In response to Goku 2323
Since this is a wireless router, I would guess that you're loosing signal occasionally.
Did you try and monitor the signal strength during a game session?
oh, i forgot to tell you this Norton Internet Security. It says something about a anti-virus. I already have AVG. Should i delete it or how am i going to get rid of it?
I'm just 11 so i don't know all that forwareding stuff.
Oh,and i'm scared something my happen to my laptop.

In response to Goku 2323
What about my question on signal strength?
and Norton can be a rather tricky beast, I won't mix up in business with it, since it's easy to scrww up and rather worthless at best.
I don't know how to check it and should i search on google how to get rid of norton. I did it on my sisters computer with Security tool i took that off.
In response to Goku 2323
When you look into the Windows Control Centre for your wireless connection, you should be displayed signal strength and connectivity. Watch both while playing. My guess is that your connection dies.
have any ideas where i could find that in a laptop with windows 7?
In response to Goku 2323
Task-bar, right bottom should have a 'Network' icon. Right-click it.
te one with the little stairs

EDIT: it dosen't it stays the same. but the game lags a bit sometimes.
In response to Goku 2323
I'm only interested in what happens right before the connection to the game fails. My theory is that your router/computer looses its internet connection either due to drop of signal strength, or due to a problem with your ISP.
now it says BYOND Central is not accessible and still with my connection failed.
In response to Goku 2323
Please read and follow through all the steps described in this article COMPLETELY, including the sub-links.
i'm scared i might do something bad to the laptop in the port forwarding and i don't even get it.and the connection failed is realy annoying.
i was just playing it and my connection failed but my signal strength had a yellow thing. Usally it has that when it can get the signal. Should i buy a repeater router or what should i do?
In response to Goku 2323
Please take your time to write up replies that contain details and are easily readable.

What did you play?
What is a 'yellow thing' (what does that mean signal wise)?
Is there an option to use your router via an Ethernet (LAN) cable, or is it solely wireless?
Page: 1 2